Overall the colours chosen are all about modernisation, trust, utility, and capability.
- The old yellow was converted to green to provide a more “cutting edge” and “technologically attuned” atmosphere. This selection will also achieve better readability across screen and print displays. The green chosen is associated with advanced technology, being up to date with the latest trends, as well as renewing, improving and growing.
- Aside from being tied to WebbAir’s brand heritage, the dark blue chosen is associated with respect, experience, trust, professionalism.
- We also developed a ‘negative colour’ for the logo, to maximise visibility on darker backgrounds.
- The shape designed resembles (and subconsciously connects) with the “foot-prints” typical of an excavator track-chain, immediately putting the logo into the industry context.
- The slanted design of the lines gives an added layer of “forward thinking” for the organisation.
- The trademark is made of the letters W and A – which spells the initials of “WebbAir”
The fonts created further derived from the trademark shape, and further developed to strengthen and support the brand identity in both colour and shape.
The visual arrangement of the different elements of the logo is ideal for both online, print, and product design applications.